Friday 3 February 2012

Some Of My Pieces

For today im going to upload some of my pieces and share a little information on them.


 This piece i created using map's, i sew alot of maps together on a hand functioning sewing machine for a project i was set. to me this piece is not fashion it is a sculpture. the sculpture was created and designed on the model in the picture ( My Sister ) i pieced the map together randomly but at the same time thinking about what i was doing. this piece to me is unique and very bold and in your face, it is also a new way of bringing fashion, sculpture and design together.

Hair and make-up was also done by me.

This piece is one of my favourite and most interesting pieces i have created and i will be experimenting with this method of working in the future.


Project title: Travel Log




                                                                          Life drawing


 Here i have been working on my life drawing skills and i have to say my facourite choice of media is charcole or soft pastel, i like these medias because it gives a great effect to the finished drwaings. the drawing's in these picture's were my first ever life drawing's that i have done and i dont think their to bad. Within theses drawings i tried to concentrate on line and tone. I find life drawing a great way to practice on perspective.

These pieces were given a specific amount of time to be done in, some were 1 hour and others range from 15 minutes to half an hour. for me these pieces are a gate way into portrature, real life drawing and painting development, i would like to develope these skills professionaly.

 
I created these drawing's with other fellow art students, check out their blog's to:

Alex Pollock          Hannah Chance          Amy Whitfield



No comments:

Post a Comment